Measurement of dissolved hydrogen
1) Experiment method
· Put underground water in a 2ℓ container and operate it.
· After operating for 10 minutes, measure dissolved hydrogen.
· Measure dissolved hydrogen concentration for 24 hours.
2) Results of measurement
· You can see that when the measured concentration is 1135ppb when operating, the dissolved hydrogen
concentration by time is more sustainable than those of other products.
· When stored in a closed container after 24 hours, it maintained a high dissolved hydrogen concentration.