What is hydrogen water?
Hydrogen water which is the best oxidizer for removing oxygen radicals relieves a feeling of fatigue fast
while doing physical exercise and strengthens tolerance, according to various clinical experiments.
Hydrogen which encourages normalization of functions of body cells by removing oxygen radicals
attacking cells of the body is good for dieting, metabolism, coprostatis and atopic dermatitis.
Features of hydrogen water
1) Rich hydrogen removes oxygen radicals causing all diseases.
- Hydrogen water is good for removing oxygen radicals made due to smoking, drinking, ultraviolet rays, air pollution, stress, chemical substances and instant foods.
2) The oxidation-reduction potential is minus (-).
- Good foods have the minus (-) reduction potential. As water molecules are small, hydrogen water is soft.
3) The rate of Hexagonal water is raised through activating clusters.
- Small clusters make water taste good and are softly absorbed into the body.
Causes for occurrence of oxygen radicals
Stress, smoking, excessive drinking, overeating, instant foods
Digestion of foods, excessive physical exercise, immune activities, obesity
Exhaust gas, ultraviolet rays, heavy metals, electromagnetic waves, chemical substances
How to use hydrogen water
People who feel exhausted after intense outdoor activities, such as sports, hiking and golfing
People who frequently drive a long distance
Students who relieve a feeling of mental fatigue with vitamin drinks
For cooking rice
For excessive drinking, hangover
Our body uses “water” for resolving alcohol. ‘Acetaldehyde’ made while resolving alcohol produces oxygen radicals within the body. These oxygen radicals reacting on bad, not good, sides have negative effects on the body. Hydrogen water can cope with the oxygen radicals. Hydrogen water makes bad oxygen radicals stop relieving hangover.
How to take hydrogen water
The daily recommended amount is 2.0mg. It is good to take it at a time, but it is better to drink it little by little several times to raise its effects in the modern society where people are exposed to chronic stress.